It’s a travel nightmare for mathematician Caylee Reynolds. It’s bad enough that her luggage was lost en route to her conference, but when she arrives at the Australian resort and learns that she’s also lost her reservation, Caylee’s ready to break down. Then things get even worse. The resort is owned by Blake Sampson—the bad boy who once took everything from her…
Blake thought he’d left his troubled past far behind him. Then the sexy-but-proper math guru he’s never been able to forget walks into his lobby. Hoping to show Caylee he’s changed, he offers to share his suite. Except the attraction between them only grows in such close quarters—exponentially.
Even though Blake’s incredibly successful—and hot—Caylee’s not sure she can risk her heart again. Not after the way he destroyed her trust when he disappeared years ago. But if she’s wrong in her calculations, she could lose everything…
– Check out this 5 star review by Jasmyn on Bitten By Romance.
– Read an awesome review on Avon Romance by Patty McKenna Van Hulle.
– Fresh Fiction reviewer Miranda Owen said, “The sexual tension is intense and leads to some extremely steamy encounters.” Read her whole review here.
Here’s what some of the 5-star reviews on Goodreads say:
– “The characters in this book were very easy to love and you will find yourself rooting for them all the way.”
– “The characters discover themselves just as much as discovering love.”
– “The banter between the main characters was highly amusing and the attraction between them was intense and scorching hot!”
– “I loved the sexual banter between Blake and Caylee and the intense attraction and love they were both trying to avoid and deny.”